Babylist is a universal registry service which means registrants can add anything they need for their new baby from any store- not just one! Parents-to-be love it because they aren't limited to stock sold by one store but it may mean that the items you choose are sold by different retailers.
If you have multiple gifts from the same retailer, here's how you can purchase them in one order:
- Beside the first item, click the red button that says "Click to Buy." That opens a new tab in your web browser.
- Add that item to the cart on the retailer's website.
- Click the tab in your web browser that says "Your Babylist Gifts". (It's at the very, very top of your browser.)
- Click the red "Click to Buy" button for the next item. This will open another new tab.
- Add the second item to the cart.
- Repeat as needed for the other items from the same retailer.
- Once all the items are in your cart, you can proceed through checkout.
Things you should know:
- Items that are sold by different retailers must be purchased separately.
- If you want to avoid multiple checkouts, you can filter by store which is located at the top of the registry.
- If your gift is available through more than one retailer, you can click “Change Store” on your reservation page and choose your preferred retailer from the drop-down menu.
- If you decide to shop around to find items at the same store, please be sure that you're selecting the exact item that the registrant asked for.
- We cannot auto-populate the registrant's address for you.
- If you want to ship the gift directly to the registrant, you'll need to manually enter the address during checkout.
- If available, we provide you with the registrant's address on the left side of your reservation page.
- If a retailer offers the option of including a gift receipt, we recommend clicking that option.