If you have multiple gifts from the same retailer, here's how you can purchase them in one order:
- Beside the first item, click the "Buy" button beside the store you want to purchase from. That opens a new tab in your web browser.
- Add that item to the cart on the retailer's website.
- Click the flashing tab in your web browser that says "Did you purchase it?". (It's at the very, very top of your browser.)
- Repeat as needed for the other items from the same retailer.
- Once all the items are in your cart, then you can proceed through checkout.
Things you should know:
- Items that are sold by different retailers must be purchased separately.
- If you want to avoid multiple checkouts, you can filter by store which is located at the top of the registry.
- If you decide to shop around to find items at the same store, please be sure that you're selecting the exact item that the registrant asked for.
- We cannot auto-populate the registrant's address for you.
- If you want to ship the gift directly to the registrant, you'll need to manually enter the address during checkout.
- If you need help locating the Registrant's address, this article will tell you how.
- If a retailer offers the option of including a gift receipt, we recommend clicking that option.