A suspicious site is a retailer that has been reported to Babylist as one that may not have reputable business practices. While the Babylist button does let you add products to your Babylist registry from any website, we do recommend that you verify the stores, shops, sellers and retailers you add from are legitimate by checking for reviews first. This will protect both you and your Gift Givers from any fraudulent activity.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started building my registry?
- How do I add other registries to my Babylist?
- What's the difference between linking and transferring another store registry?
- How long will my registry stay active?
- How do I add items to my Babylist registry?
- Does Babylist work with every store?
- How can I add custom gifts or services to my Babylist?
- How do I add gift cards from other stores?
- How do I add size and color preferences to my gifts?
- How do I prioritize the items I want most on my registry?