Gifts that are on hold in another Gift Giver's cart will expire about 48 hours after the last item is added to that Gift Giver's cart, if the purchase is not completed. So you're welcome to keep an eye on those items to see if they ultimately get updated to purchased or if they get returned to the registry as an available item. To avoid duplicate gifts being given, it is best not to purchase gifts that are on hold.
Articles in this section
- Do gifts that are on hold expire?
- How do I choose a gift?
- How do I get back to the gifts I selected?
- What does it mean when a gift is on hold?
- How long can I keep Babylist items in my cart?
- How do I remove a Babylist item from my cart?
- What can I do if the gift I want to give is out of stock?
- Can I keep my gift a surprise?