Surprises can be difficult when there's a registry involved. At Babylist, we try our best to keep things out of the peeking eye of the Registrant. Want to make your gift a surprise? Here's how:
- Click "Add to cart" or check the "I've purchased this" box beside the item.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Check the "Keep this gift a surprise" box.
This will let the Registrant know that you want to keep the details of your gift hidden. Just a heads-up - Registrants will still have the option to view the details of their gift if they want to.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Registrants may sign up for email notifications whenever a gift is purchased from their registry.
- Your name and email address get added to a Thank You list. There's more information on that here.
- If you choose not to mark gifts off of the list as purchased, they remain available on the registry for others to purchase duplicates. We strongly encourage you not to skip this step.