There are a few reasons why this may have happened!
- Drivers frequently scan several orders as delivered at once to save time and then drop them off afterwards. Typically, they'll arrive within a few hours of being scanned as delivered.
- Sometimes drivers will leave packages in places other than your mailbox or front door. Make sure you check side entrances, back doors, garage doors, etc.
- If you live in an apartment or other communal living situation, make sure you check parcel lockers, mail rooms, the front office and with anyone else living in your home to see if they received your order.
- Occasionally delivery drivers will leave a package at the wrong address. Please be sure to check around the property and with your neighbors just in case the package was delivered incorrectly.
In most of these cases, orders arrived within five business days of the delivery scan. Business days are Monday through Friday and don’t include holidays. If you haven’t received your shipment by the end of the 5th business day from the delivery scan, please contact us with:
- Your Babylist order number that starts with "BLS"
- The email address used to place the order
- The billing name on your order
- The method of payment used when checking out