There are two options to choose from when adding other store’s registries to your Babylist registry:
Add Registry Link
- The other registry will appear on your Babylist as a link.
- Gift givers can still search for your linked registry in store, online or in person.
Please note: the other registry does not sync with Babylist so you don’t want to put the same item on both registries. If you do, you may end up with duplicate gifts.
- All items from your other registry will move to your Babylist. You'll only need to manage one registry!
- Once the transfer is complete and you’ve looked over your Babylist, you can say goodbye to the other registry and delete it. We ask that you do this because the registries will not sync, so if an item is purchased off of one registry, the other will not know about it and you may end up with duplicate gifts.
- You'll only want to transfer a registry once. Any new items should be added directly to Babylist using the bookmark button or the app.
Please note: items set up as group gifts on your other registry will not transfer to your Babylist. Please make sure this feature is turned off before transferring your registry. Your registry will need to be made public before transferring or linking it to your Babylist.
Trying to determine what works best for you?
The easiest way to decide is whether or not you want your other registry to be open and active in-store. If your gift givers are more inclined to shop traditional retailers and are accustomed to finding registries at brick and mortar stores, we recommend linking your registry. You'll also be able to take advantage of any discount programs or incentives offered by those retailers.
If you don't mind deleting your other registry, then we recommend the transfer. That's the easiest way to see all the items you have registered for in one place.
Are you using a computer?
From your "Build Registry" page, go to your tiles located under "Finish Your Registry Setup." Click on "Add a registry from another site." If you're logged in, you can also click here.
Are you using the app?
Tap the menu bar in the top left corner and then tap Registry > Transfer or Link a Registry.
If you have any questions, contact our Happiness Heroes and we’ll be happy to help.