If you're using a computer
- To update your visibility settings, click Update (located on your registry, just above "View as Guest") or you can go to Registry > Settings > Registry Visibility.
If you're using our iOS app
- Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen, then go to Registry Visibility.
If you're using our Android app
- Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your screen, then go to Registry Visibility.
Here is how the visibility settings work-
(1) Public: Makes your registry searchable only on Babylist.
Option for Google (must check box): Makes your registry available on Google. It takes Google 1-2 weeks to add your Babylist to their results but your Babylist is instantly searchable on our site.
(2) Hidden: Makes your Babylist unsearchable. Friends and family need to have your unique link to access your registry.
For all of these options, you can choose whether or not your visitors need a password to access your registry. The default is that no password is required, so if you want to add a password, make sure to check the box that reads "Visitors need a password to access my registry".