There are a few requirements to complete before you receive your Hello Baby Box.
First, this information needs to be on your Babylist account:
- Your first and last name
- Your arrival date
- Your valid U.S. shipping address
Next, you also need to complete these steps:
- Add three items to your registry directly from the Babylist store
- Add three items to your registry from other stores
- Make a minimum purchase totaling $10 from the Babylist store
- Verify your address and pay $5.99 + tax for shipping (Find out how to do this here.)
A couple things you should know:
- The items included in the box typically fit babies under 2-3 months old. Because of this, your arrival date must be between four weeks ago and up to nine months away.
- We cannot combine Hello Baby Box orders with Babylist store orders.
- We can only ship Hello Baby Boxes to physical US addresses- No PO boxes, U.S. territories, APO/DPO/FPO or international addresses.
- The $10 Babylist store purchase can be made by you or it can be an item purchased off your registry by a gift giver.
- The items included in Hello Baby Boxes will vary and we cannot guarantee what items you’ll receive.
- Only the registry owner can place an order for a Hello Baby Box. (If you have a partner added to your registry, they won’t be able to place the order.)
- The shipping fee is non-refundable and we are not able to change or cancel your shipment.
- There is a one Hello Baby Box limit per household per year.