To pay the shipping fee and place the order for your Hello Baby Box, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Babylist account from our website.
- Click on the Hello Baby Box tile at the top of your registry. You may have to click on “See All” to find the correct tile.
- Click the purple "Get my Hello Baby Box" button.
- Check your address is correct. If you need to change the shipping address, go back to your registry settings to update it.
- Enter your payment details and submit your order.
A couple of things you should know:
- Only the registry owner can place an order for a Hello Baby Box. (If you have a partner added to your registry, they won’t be able to place the order.)
- The shipping fee can only be paid for by credit or debit card, PayPal, Klarna and Afterpay. You cannot use Babylist gift cards or return credit.
- The Hello Baby Box shipping fee is non-refundable and we are not able to change or cancel your shipment.
- If you opted into the Simple Shipping feature, you won't need to pay for the shipping fee of your Hello Baby Box. It'll be shipped together with potential orders going to your address.
- Hello Baby Box orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to shipping surcharges. You can find out more here.