From the website, click on your name at the top right corner of your registry to access the account drop down menu > Settings > Share Registry (located in the menu bar). You can then choose the sharing method of your choice. You can copy and paste the unique link to your registry, order free registry insert cards to include with your invitations, or share your registry on social media.
Your registry visibility matters when it comes to helping people find your registry!
- If your visibility is set to Public they will be able to go to babylist.com, click "Find a Registry" and search for you by name.
- If you have chosen to make your registry searchable on Google, they can also use Google search to find your registry.
- If your visibility is set to Hidden they will only be able to find your registry if they have the exact URL of your registry (http://babylist.com/your-lovely-name). You can find your exact URL on your "Share Registry" page.
- If you have a password set-up for your guests, they will need the password to access your registry.
- To update your visibility settings from the website, go to your "View Registry" page and click on "Your Registry is Hidden" (located just below your registry title). Or click your name at the top right corner of your registry to access the account drop down menu > Settings > Registry Visibility. If you're logged in, you can go directly to that page here.
- To update your visibility settings using the app, tap on the Menu button in the upper left corner > Registry > Visibility & Privacy. Select your privacy setting and click "Save."