Babylist is a universal registry service which means registrants can add anything they need for their new baby from any store- not just one! Gifts are then purchased directly from those retailers. Here's how to complete your gift purchases:
From your reservation page, click the red button to the right of your reserved gift.
If the gift is sold by Babylist, the red button will say "Checkout". Clicking that button will take you directly through checkout on our site.
If the gift is sold by other retailers, the red button will say "Click to Buy." You'll be redirected to the item on that retailer’s website. You'll need to add the item to your cart and proceed through checkout on that retailer's website.
Things you should know:
- We cannot auto-populate the registrant's address for you.
- If you want to ship the gift directly to the registrant, you'll need to manually enter the address during checkout.
- If available, we provide you with the registrant's address on the left side of your reservation page.
- If a retailer offers the option of including a gift receipt, we recommend clicking that option.
- If you've reserved multiple gifts, this article includes more in-depth directions.
After you've bought your gifts, please return to your reservation page to confirm your purchases have been made. We'll give you a place to include your store and order information as well as the option to leave a personalized gift message for the registrant.