What is Afterpay?
Afterpay lets you break large purchases down into four interest-free payments on orders ranging from $1 to $2,000. It is an alternative to credit and gives you the flexibility to shop for what you want, when you want, without breaking the bank.
If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you just need to enter your payment information like you usually would when checking out online. If you’ve used Afterpay before, just sign in!
Is my Babylist order eligible for Afterpay?
Babylist orders up to $2,000 prequalify to Buy Now, Pay Later with Afterpay.
To sign up, you will need to:
- be an individual who is at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska);
- be a resident of the United States and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia;
- be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- provide a valid delivery address in the United States; and
- be authorized to use the Payment Method provided (US-issued debit or credit card and AMEX)
Your order will need to be accepted through Afterpay before completing your purchase. You can see more information in the Afterpay Help Centre here.
Why can't I use Afterpay?
If Afterpay isn't accepting your order, you’ll want to reach out to their team directly. You can click here to contact Afterpay's customer support team.
Trying to use a Capital One credit card? Find out more here.
I have questions about my Afterpay payment.
Babylist doesn’t have access to Afterpay’s system to provide any account information. You’ll want to reach out to Afterpay for any payment and billing questions. You can click here to contact Afterpay.