Our exclusive Hello Baby Box is available to select parents-to-be with active Babylist registry accounts. Your Babylist registry account must be created on or after December 26, 2017 and must have all of the following to be considered as a valid and complete Babylist registry:
- The Hello Baby Box will only be available to the registry’s primary owner.
- Your Babylist registry must have complete and correct user information that includes, but is not limited to: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Baby’s Arrival Date, and a valid U.S. shipping address
- Your baby’s arrival date must be between four weeks ago and up to nine months away from the date you created your registry
- You’ve added three items to your registry from the Babylist store
- You’ve added three additional items to your registry from a source outside of the Babylist store
- You live within the 50 United States - The Hello Baby Box can only be shipped within the 50 United States. Hello Baby Boxes cannot ship to PO boxes, U.S. Territories, APO/DPO/FPO, Canada or other international addresses.
- You have not received a Hello Baby Box or Welcome Box from Babylist within the last year. There is a one box limit per household per year.
- After you become eligible for the Hello Baby Box, you will be asked to confirm your shipping address. At that time, you will also be asked to enter your credit/debit card to pay for the $9.99 shipping fee.
Once you have met all the eligibility requirements and a box becomes available for you, we'll send an email to let you know that your Hello Baby Box is on its way! Your Hello Baby Box may take up to two to four weeks to be shipped.
Please note that the contents included in the Hello Baby Box are subject to change based on availability. We cannot guarantee which samples will be sent in your box. The shipping fee is non-refundable.