When you add an item to your Babylist registry, you’re essentially adding a link. This link will redirect your guests to the product on the retailer’s site. If a retailer puts ALL the colors and sizes for an item at one link, there’s no way for the app or Babylist button to know which option you prefer. Because of this, we recommend using your note box to specify this information. You can add sizing, color, pattern, length and any additional personalization to the note box. This makes things so much easier for your guests as well!
Articles in this section
- How do I get started building my registry?
- How do I add other registries to my Babylist?
- How long will my registry stay active?
- How do I add items to my Babylist registry?
- Does Babylist work with every store?
- How can I add custom gifts or services to my Babylist?
- How do I add gift cards from other stores?
- How do I add size and color preferences to my gifts?
- How do I prioritize the items I want most on my registry?
- How do I organize my registry?